Website Feedback and UX Testing

To evaluate my website, I created a Google Form with questions about my website and how it worked. Then, I embedded the form into the navigation the shape into the navigation bar. Then, I publish my website. I shared my website address with my classmates so that they could test my website and answer questions on the forms so I could gather feedback.



Everyone who took part in the website feedback and testing was rated as excellent or good.

While the current homepage is effective, I will consider changing it in the future as the world and trends are changing very fast



.Then I ask participants what they like the most or least on my website. The feedback I received was excellent. People who took part in the testing liked the most and the least Beauty of nature photos



Further, I asked participants in testing where they heard about me?

I create answers for fun, and it turns up most participants  heard about me in a University lecture/ they must be my future fans, and it looks like I will make it in future




Moreover, I asked my participants what their first impression was when they saw my website.

Most people said they had the impression I am a good photographer





. Furthermore, I asked people in the group if they found the information they were looking for on my website. Most participants answered that they did find what they were looking for 


Moreover, I asked participants what they thought about the mobile version of my website

.



Comments

Popular Posts