Book Cover Creation : Photoshop

 I will create book cover using the Photoshop. I will show the process here and my design
idea



















I start creating the book on canvas. I did this by going to the top menu and clicking on file and then clicking on new. A dialog box then open and i chose `Print` than  i chose size A4. Than i chose resolution 300 ppi. I wanted high quality for print. I then chose the color. 








Than i went to unsplash and choose couple of images  what i will use on my front cover. than i examine my both images and then i chose the one i fought had more impact and was more suitable to title of my book 













Than i chose my title i click on the txt icon on my tools on left hand side and i wrote my title and and author name




Finally i save my book by clicking file than i save it  as PSD than i save a copy as JPEG 
than i save that on my drive than this is my final book



Comments

Popular Posts