Chapbook: Humans as part of a Universe created by the explosion of a supernova.




What is your final idea? Please explain in two sentences the theme and
the form your writing will take.

 
My ultimate proposal for the chapbook is a small novella about humans as part of a universe created by the explosion of a supernova. 


Considering the form, how do you intend to lay out your book pages?
 6 chapters

How many pages do you expect there will be?
40 pages


Are you going to use images? Are these your own images
(illustrations/photographs) or copyright-free images that you will
source?

 I will use copyright-free pictures, or I may create pictures by myself.


What is the plan for your time, and how much will you need to spend on
this?

The process of creating a book will be long. I estimate that the book will arrive about 30 hours from now.


 
What do you imagine the final book will look like?
My book might be a success, but it could be a disaster. I imagine my book as a top-a-shelf book in a charity shop.

Have you considered the cover page/contents page/back cover with
blurb?




Will drafting and redrafting need to be done? Who would you get to
proofread your work?

old people  in the library or friends, family, University colleges


Write down any other thoughts or comments related to your plan on
your blog post.

Comments

Popular Posts