Studio and Natural Light Practice



In today's photography class, we shot in natural light and studio environments. I want to share the outcomes of my work and the challenges I encountered along the way. Naturally, I'll also show some of the photos I captured.

I started with a natural light shoot featuring Artemis And Loren as my main models. For these shots, I used a Cannon Eos 700D with a standard 18-135mm lens. Below, you'll find the contact sheets of the photos I created, which were assembled in Photoshop 
to create contact sheets. I clicked on file/ automate/ contact sheet, then we chose the file, and we created contact sheets.





 













                                                        
                                     














In the studio, I began with an ISO setting of 200, photographing Loren with an aperture of f4 due to the availability of artificial lighting. Afterwards, I moved outdoors to photograph Artemis, starting at ISO 400 because the day was cloudy with limited sunlight. I adjusted the aperture to f5.6.
During this session, I focused on refining the composition of the photos and experimenting with different poses for the models. Below are some of my favourite images from the shoot, each accompanied by a brief description.




                                                                              
                                                                               Photo1

  Aperture f/4, ISO200,1/60 shutter speed, No Exposure Compensation, Focal length 22mm 
                                                                           
                                                                      Photo 2

 Aperture f/4, ISO200,1/50 shutter speed, No Exposure Compensation, Focal length 22mm 
                                                                     
                                                                    Photo 3
                 
 Aperture f/4, ISO200,1/50 shutter speed, No Exposure Compensation, Focal length 24mm
                                                                  
                                                                   Photo 4

  Aperture f5/6, ISO400,1/500 shutter speed, No Exposure Compensation, Focal length 55mm
                                                                       
                                                                      Photo 5

Aperture f4/0, ISO400,1/640 shutter speed, No Exposure Compensation, Focal length 32mm



In today's photography class, we explored shooting in natural light and studio settings, capturing some fantastic photos and facing a few challenges. I used a Canon EOS 700D with an 18-135mm lens, taking pictures of Artemis and Loren in natural light and artificial This session was an excellent opportunity to focus on refining the composition and experimenting with model poses, allowing me to produce some of my favourite images,


Photography References: 

Picture 1 -  D Romecki (2024) "Loren" 

Picture 2 -  D Romecki (2024) "Loren"

Picture 3 -  D Romecki (2024) "Loren"

Picture 4 -  D Romecki (2024) "Artemis"

Picture 5 -  D Romecki (2024) "Artemis"

Comments

Popular Posts